* Moved from emacs to MonoDevelop for my Mono development ! I started liking it very much, few random crashes happen, when accessibility is enabled in GTK layer. I should log a bug on them (soon).
* LDTP packages are now available for Debian, Ubuntu apart from OpenSuSE, Fedora, Mandriva. Thanks to Karik Mistry :)
* Under Mono System.Data API compatibility is 97% in 2.0 profile, now targeting 99% within this month end. Me and Varadhan will be working on this target.
* Updated the work system from OpenSUSE 10.2 to 10.3, Its awesome !!!
* Canceled the flat that booked in Bangalore.
* Dobey's a11y-test-suite rpm are available for download here. A sample output of gedit available for 2.16 and for 2.20. You can use this to test any GNOME / Mozilla application.