- Added getcellsize / getcellvalue, returns table cell size and value respectively
- API getaccesskey() is available, it returns the access key of a control
- API appunderteset() is available, it is used to assign tested application to improve test speed and performance
- Fix the missing window issue
- Fix some i18n/l10n environment issues
- API getcombovalue() is available, it returns a default value of a combobox
- Fix combobox operation problem in APIs: comboselect / verifyselect / showlist / hidelist / getallitem
- Fix inaccurate waiting time problem in hastate()
- Fix shift key problem in enterstring()
- John Yingjun Li
- VMware colleagues
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email me).
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing / LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ / Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
* Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source / binary (Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8)
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
Documentation references: For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
LDTP API doc / Java doc