* Java / C# / VB.NET / PowerShell / Ruby are now officially supported LDTP scripting languages other than Python
* Firefox have check / uncheck as actions for check box
* Simplified the implementation verifyselect for combobox menuitem
* Fix QT related accessibility issue
* Bug#673931 - Python-ldtp has issues if the application calls an env or other program to run
* Ubuntu QA team members (Dave Morley, Ara Pulido)
* VMware desktop QA team members
* Kartik Mistry (Debian package maintainer)
* Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email / in-person / IRC
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us.
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing / LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ / Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
* Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source / binary (RPM / DEB)
Documentation references: For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
LDTP API doc / Java doc