* Added Perl interface (Contributed by xsawyerx)
* Added parallel execution (Leaks memory though, its not default, set LDTP_PARALLEL_MEM_LEAK environment variable before starting test)
* Added new APIs (rightclick)
* Fixed multiple bugs reported by users
* Sawyer X (Perl LDTP library)
* VMware colleagues
* Wold (IRC)
* Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email / in-person / IRC
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email me).
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing / LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ / Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
* Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source / binary (Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8)
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
Documentation references: For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
LDTP API doc / Java doc